CHEMOTHERAPY SUPPORT PROGRAM
A FUNCTIONAL APPROACH AT ANGELES HOSPITAL
The Functional Chemotherapy Support Program is designed to optimally prepare your body for the best possible outcome in your upcoming treatment.
FUNCTIONAL SUPPORT TO ALLOPATHIC CANCER TREATMENTS
- Review of your medical records
- Medical consultations with our Functional trained and experienced staff physicians
- Immune Enhancement Therapies
- Systemic Perfusion Hyperthermia
- Systemic Ozone Therapy
- Creation of a personalized Nutritional Plan
- Creation of a personalized Supplementation Plan
- Access to our proprietary T-cell modulating Therapy
- Access to our three-year follow-up program, critical for anyone undergoing cancer treatment
“The Angeles Functional Oncology program ranks among the most innovative, advanced integrative cancer treatment approaches available anywhere in the world” These treatments are constructed to synergistically work with chemotherapy, enhancing its cancer-fighting properties without adding more stress to your immune system.
Anxiety about chemotherapy is to be expected. The well-known list of side effects – including fatigue, pain, hair loss, and nausea as well as other potentially serious complications – can seem as much or more debilitating than the cancer symptoms themselves. Despite these negative impacts, chemotherapy has proven effective in the fight against many types of cancers. When a malignancy advances to life threatening status due to location or growth, chemotherapy is often a first-line treatment for its ability to rapidly decrease the volume of the tumor.
The Angeles Functional Oncology team prescribes chemotherapy treatment only when the need is emergent/essential, and vigilantly explore and assess advancements in conventional oncology and alternative medicine that will increase the known efficacies of chemotherapy while reducing as much as possible all negative impacts. Even if you are currently receiving chemotherapy at another medical center, you will be able to enroll in the Functional Chemotherapy Support Program and receive all benefits, including Systemic Perfusion Hyperthermia. Our program is designed to complement the efforts of your Primary Care oncologist.
4 Day Outpatient Protocol $5,500 USD The Functional Oncology Program for Chemotherapy Support is a 4-day outpatient protocol.
- Functional Physician
- Two sessions of Systemic Ozone Therapy
- Intravenous high-dose Vitamin-C Therapy
- One session of Systemic Perfusion Hyperthermia
- Four sessions of MVI Intravenous Therapy
- At-Home elements
- Creation of a personalized nutritional plan
- Creation of a personalized supplementation plan
- T-cell modulating therapy (optional)
For best results, patients should plan their Day Program with Angeles one week before commencing chemotherapy treatment with their primary oncologist.